2012年2月2日星期四

supra tk society purple-I'm not stupid

I'm not stupid supra tk society purple, just do not want to

I do not like infighting, do not like to be calculated, do not like to say the least friendship
I like simple people, simple things, silly, laughing and joking every day to live

I imagine have as few people get together there is always lots to talk about, not playing scheming, not sarcastic, not ironic, sincere treatment of each individual. Some people hate words can kill a person, some people always hate the words of barbed, sarcastic laugh
I imagine even once did, a few friends together to discuss dreams, reality, many, many future
those happy days , reckless, even if all fantasy

I did not think people are so smart
However paul smith wallets, a lot of things, I understand it, just do not want to
I know who really like me, who only child on my face I know
Who told me that the child, then dig pit of the stomach, but also know who perfunctory me, deceive me
I know who is a good man, who generally
I'm sorry, I can see it plainly
I did not say clearly broken , did not fell out, just because I do not want nothing more embarrassing than what I
good man, very good relationship with everyone I can not do
I just tell me like the people I care about good enough
I just simply want a good friend to me care about it


decent life difficult is gone, forget it's all forgotten
forget the fact I do not know who my deepest feelings, feelings of who I thought was the most real
stepping practical fact,
once I thought of a long long time,
once I thought of nothing exciting,
once I thought then think about friendship
fact, those are too strong, too easy to be destroyed the
thank my past, I used to thank people who live in
you give me the best memories, memories of the most profound, the most memorable and of course the most difficult memories
Thank you walk with me in that way
may not experience those things, I also do not mature up
the most difficult time I came a step by step, regardless of what

are no longer important now I have such a
advantage of the bad things in the past to forget



had a friend, Taoxintaofei treatment

now not a word along the way, beginning with the same number of heart?

broken glass, even if it is a good stick, and that the rift is still, I finally believe that this sentence, some people paul smith handbag, but also verify this statement

such a life, really not what I want
but I am glad, even if such intrigues live life like life is still treasure the friends I still have like-minded friends trials and hardships, really thank you

没有评论:

发表评论