2011年12月23日星期五

-Classic 100 QQ signature ! Have to see !

1 man is by the people, so you are reliable; woman makes love, so cute you want to ~
2. By ** aesthetics, I basically can be regarded as a handsome guy ~
3. I am not so perfect as you think so strong, money and beautiful enough to bring me to conquer!
4. see me later you will suddenly find - the original commander also can be so specific ah ~
5. aunts, sixteen years later, we Duanchang Ya see, when the time do not forget to give me a text message !
6. Since the two prostitutes claiming to be graduates of a prestigious university, I now generally claimed illiteracy!
7. angel and the devil take my soul to play tug of war - (reproduced please specify End of the World Community)
8. I was an angel, really! In this world, when God came to me kindly, said: .....
10. M II of the female lead, said: second only to Einstein's IQ!
14. prices higher and higher, so fewer and fewer good men ......
15. from the Jurassic of beauty can also be regarded as classical beauty? ? ?
16. Since last year, line! Otherwise, it will change back Princess Cinderella ~
18. Something Secretary of the dry, nothing to do Secretary of!
19. away from home, remember: You must return beef cattle B!
20. deprive people the right to speak, just as a woman guilty of **** press down on the ground, but no less than her pants off as maddeningly ~
21. love me free, including the annual discount!
22. on the bed, please present your health card ......
23. sitting on a large dairy name and enjoy the mistress treatment!
24. Life is proud to be thoroughly enjoyed themselves, let a creature of air-to-room!
25. is willing to do the pair of lovebirds in the day, the ground is willing to do the same circle **!
26. Do not worry, no appetite, I could not even see you, and also talk about sex! ! !
27. Although naked, but the Plug and Play ~
28. her as aggressive in bed and under the bed!
29. She said: !
31. call me Chaowei, even though the song like Jacky ~
32. ** In feeding time always think of you ......
33. God said: light.

35. wear a TV remote control in the waistband on the other, pretending to buy a new NOKIA Mobile ~
37. If some of the morning to the evening, I think I'll like the morning ......
38. I weave a scarf, I am willing to care for life with return. Otherwise, you strangled me with a scarf!
39. your ugly and your face does not matter ......
40. life love a woman enough, which is not enough that he and I desperately! !
41. impulse, descendants of the crisis!
42 .**** easy to hide, obscenity difficult to prevent!
43.JackSlow ** ※ **-- Czechoslovakia ~
44. overcome the Mount Fuji - Sakura is no longer so romantic! !
45. a place to pollution, there are two ways: LJ, money.
46. prostitution that wing, drunk with grace ~
47. honey a rather early adopters, do not eat rotten peach basket!
48. The word read: 锊!
49. love you you are not able to hold up in the rain umbrella that person, but you can accompany with gonorrhea that
50. couples edition of 8 marriage is a good idea ~
52. Life is a game, you encounter various obstacles that level, so let us enjoy to Raiders!
53. say what is nonsense - because you're a basket case!
54. keyboard always keep up with ideas ......
55. if not the original refuse to wear the crazy red shoes, presumably now have to also rotate like a gyroscope it ~
57. Sunrise Just before sunset there like, as long as the class before the class arrives just fine.
58. I insist that seaweed and shrimp is seafood, so I can tell their friends very NB, said:
60. shit Minimum: Evening News A; Recommended: Titan Sports, a + toilet paper one; luxury features: a + Chinese + toilet paper a number of Playboy.
61. I drink only drink pure water, milk, drink milk, so I simply ......
62. In line with this year's victory in China's family planning work done, and I decided not to heterosexual contacts and friends, thank you ~
63. Since men are unreliable, I'll find a handsome and wealthy it ~
64. they do not dirty, we are the mainstream!
65. to China and study hard! A pack of Chinese a lot of sore ~ ​​~ ~
66. I only said three sentences, including the above phrase, if I finished ......
67. Boss, 38 shoes too small, 39 and too much!
68. have time to eat meat, tofu, bean curd, when there is meat, not tofu will not miss the meat when a man ......
69. see you smile, I am sad for several days; see you cry, I am happy for several years! !
70. with me, I'll take sleepwalking!
71. people chinaren drilling, where brick can not endure? Taste Banzhuan three hundred days, without any hesitation long do chinaren ~
72. Mr. phones to be due to overwork during the National Day resting a few days, these days by the plane's business agent, Mr. ~
73. Longer a bad man mind doing the right thing ~
74. in the future supposed to? In the future to say! !
75. animal into a fine woman - a woman but also containing fine animal ~
76. Pig's wife is who? ** Ah ~ ~ ~
77. Not to the beginning of a woman, or woman was anxious to!
78. men do not know when equipped to understand, but women are just the opposite ~
79. Hush ...... do not tell them that I have done something good, this will affect my image .. ....
80. I used the one thousand reasons to explain the frenzied
82. As a smoker, you must meet three conditions: tobacco, lighters and smoking when exposed to the kind of shameless charm ~
83. China's soccer team for the only contribution is to make China more people take an interest in basketball to ~
84. Bozhi you go, I could not bear to Han! ! !
85. Hey ~ What is China's move? I am a China Unicom, my PHS bad, you can send China Railway to trim it?
86. Newton's first law tells us: Only the first equip themselves in order to attract others; Newton's third law tells us: Only good for others before themselves, to let others for their own good.
87. tracing inspiration: Wang Hailiang, male, aged 22, a long handsome, native of elm. For mentally handicapped children, has accidentally lost, those who have seen, to help beat a meal, there must be re-thank!
88. I roar loudly in the silence of the toilets being. Projected over the strange eyes you, Ye Hao surprised, unhappy worth mentioning, not that my voice was smaller. Because it makes me Slayers, not you wrong

the toilet, but I forgot the toilet paper.
89. day, my vision is sometimes abdominal distension, eye in the sky there are material things fall Yan, from the toilet, power and office, defecate was a big ball of light, the name, called the sun. And then to defecate, but also those who have a blue sphere, falling to the ground, the earth is said

. Defecate is not cool for a long time, to refer to re-pull, get a little dung, thinking of the poor at home without lights, the moon whom were then submitted to show Grasping at the ready also. However, people have a manure, is the sky bright indeed!
90. I dive Academy senior Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nobel Prize dropped long-term, life-long stealth Academy Award ~ ~ ~
91. kill a person, you are a murderer; kill a million people, you are to conquer persons; to kill all the people, you are God! !
92. In fact, I do not want to be a childhood dream of what the scientist, I just imagine that he is the landlord's young master, families with fertile fields all day, ignorant and incompetent, nothing led a group of dog I took to the streets to

take liberties with what decent girl ......
93. read ten books as raising a **, reading ten books can not feed a **, do better than reading ten books a **, reading ten books not as a **! !
94. Dad asked me why I carry him learn to smoke? I said: !
97. Japan since ancient times is an inalienable part of China's sacred territory!
98. I am determined unity of all mankind, please vote for me!
99. Hey, that guy pry the earth!
100. really can not stand to see here, Jay, took me to go fast, Han I do not want it! ! !


----------------------------------------- -----< br> feel good, to even cover the first floor ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3Q ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论