2011年12月30日星期五

shoe shops online- as if

1 shoe shops online, the butterfly spent drunk, but the wind flying flowers, flower dance flower tears, crying flower petals fly, flowers whom Xie, Hua Xie for whom grief.
2, when the equatorial sand to keep the snow melt away the tears you are willing to cherish me?
3, the reason why God created fingerprints because he wanted people to know that in fact everyone has scars.
4, the student said, if we are destined to rest of his life Zaiyu.
5, tears are a reminder I still love you.
6, we are not wrong is the commitment of young destroyed.
7, happiness is endless, but difficult to reach far.
8, but you do not want me hell and high water from either in front of your house to see a tombstone covered with weeds on the hard stone can clearly see I had my name engraved in your heart is dead for so long for so long.
9, in fact, those roots are innocent, it just so beautiful.
10, right hand holding your left hand holding the happy memories Huakaibubai.
11, when all the stars have changed the orientation of the North Star would still be in place when you do not forgive you all do not understand or even leave you as long as I keep in place you will not get lost.
12, love you hate you hate is the value of love needs no explanation.
13, a little drunk, sad drunk a good micro, originally fell in love with you a little bit heartbreaking.
14, I covered the entire world just to straighten out your reflection.
15, since we always miss rubbing shoulders then there is nothing to miss I will miss the memories of your attitude to the side faces are remembered not miss the beginning of the summer cicadas in the summer of folding Wei Rui unwilling to admit that we are parallel to the line of the end of the summer to early entry into hibernation again sad and dubious filters dyed green, after all, you have me in the summer.
16, if you believe in life, then everything is doomed by chance, if you do not believe in life, then everything is destined to chance.
17, you can not ignore me, but I do not understand.
18, the clock display the time the shuttle from the opposite direction when we start to move back to the space-time stop-content with happy memories at me all sad to be attacking you opened my oath too heavy tears of parting face to be condoned the raging out of control.
19, repair my sword fighting, killing nine days, shed my blood, indomitable. Chen battle song (original author) sword in hand, Octagon clouds moving, how the world, who is a hero? Lost day song (original author) thousand robbery, BES difficult, hurry ancient, fingertips. Footer die, eternal soul, shock the splendid, no enemy! Until the time against the chaos of yin and yang, the magic in my blood-stained blue sky!
20, I no longer look forward to the beautiful bloom of love do not come just to tear it screwed my heart.
21, yellow autumn leaves to the harvest of this season, I opened a sad chrysanthemum incense sky, but you are not already sitting next to me.
22, I opened this volume filled with sad tears in your circumstances of each page adhere to wet fall.
23, missing a little taste of the wind in that gray day with blue woven with a strand of melancholy, buttressed by a stream gazing only will you meet me once again shed the most affectionate of Acacia.
24, unknowingly already miss my love now, where once the good has been wandering the helplessness to now become suddenly aware of the painful sweet reliance will not say goodbye to loved loved finally realized you can not say goodbye to My memories are always in ...
25, tomorrow, tomorrow forever young forever beautiful broken line is who in the white paper, draw a pencil under oath young to know but can not be achieved before the turn tears flow sounded playground under the sun smiling face like you can only miss time yesterday across the left cheek, said goodbye to forget the past in that the former can no longer remember the rain the temperature far away from the fingertips.
26, has always been my one stage I am a man rotation and she just stands on the passing come to an end ...
27, each end of the story. . Indicates, the beginning of the next story, but in my world ----------- never ending.
28, precipitation of the hourglass of time can not escape the past, the memory of those beautiful hands always pick up the sadness. Youth wings online cheap boots, cut through the pain of memory; yesterday's tears, stirred the hearts of the ripples.
29, red rain pouring again in the memories of your beautiful eyes, such as how the potential transfer of my heart when crossing side last time you shed a period Bowl and how to be sad parting.
30, we said wait, I am now only waiting for a person you do not hurt my eyes after the sun, through grief as if all my pupils can see through me. 31, how long to wait, in return you to the left baby ugg boots, my right.
32, Northridge with goose feather Ruoxue Come north wind sorrow flying wing fly wing to wing off South Chennai rain Come the end of the cold north wind leave Ruo Xi.
33, when one day, you come back to, will eventually be found, quietly waiting for you to stay in place, and always have my quiet smile.
34, when you turn the world into my room along the gray one was taken into the attachment to the oath had been in your eyes become verbiage won, lost; right. wrong ; there will always be in my heart can not fill the stranding of a TV drama.
35, a drunk, a Tao Ran, a dream of a Wang Ran, Yi Tan a Red, covered with Indus, the concentration of one-third of autumn, my heart the contented, but since the dream of hard to find, drink and song one, because love Red Dust.
36, when the fleeting, to become the past. When the matter is, with people not. When feelings become tired. When the world washed over the black. When experience, say doomed. When life, so I regret. Entanglement is I can not control, looked only endless reality.
37, in fact, the cloud has been telling days of solitude, scene after scene constantly changing it to see the story. Perhaps when we stare each other know when ... what is happiness.
38, this way, that shining, off the busy. But he just keep my grief. That month, like Chang E's gaze, Ningzhu the clouds Cen Heights. But I have to get up to wander. Turn is, only time, to know.
38, withered rose petals cover the rotting corpse on the cross who listen to see a heavy sigh as if back in the old castle ruins of Dracula century records are filled with blood, pieces of memories waiting black wedding dress forget the cry in the wind.
39, a person had, loneliness. Two people had vowed commitment. Leave the dialogue, who will study who is silent, leaving the story, who is right. God is touching edge of disputes, God be together, fate is torture. Acacia possession of a dream, wandering is a pain. How to sing alone song, listen to quiet drink flowers.
40, messy hair, sadly stubble, as if, could, probably, maybe, if, as seems quite chic ...
41, after the pain had not felt the pain, and some will be a pieces of cold heart.

没有评论:

发表评论