2012年1月8日星期日

authentic ugg boots- but it no answer

The boy fell in love with a girl, the girl liked him, and gradually, two people come together herve leger sale dress, living together, and when the boy's mouth first kiss to the girl's lips, the girl decided that she was related to his set, so the girl naughty asked: life like other girls you are not allowed! then when I went to kill you!!! > So boys and girls together for almost three years, they love each other each other, but the day is always worse than people would like, bad luck finally arrived at the happy lovers who gradually began to escape boys to girls, neglected. no longer is not so pet her, the girl seemed aware of what, so he began to ask the boy, but the boy did not tell us why, and finally one day, the boy suddenly brought back to a very stylish and sexy beautiful woman back , when the girl still trying to cheat themselves, they innocently asked: any response, just innocently sitting there, the girl did not dare look up the boy, because she was afraid of falling tears will not help; she did not want to see their boy cry, because she still believes the boy still love her. Then the boy said coldly: supra belay, silent indifference of the boy said: or disobedient tears fell down ........

after a long, the girl saw the boy again when it is in the hospital, the difference is that two people are horrendous thin , the girl is sad because, like he had gastritis authentic ugg boots, while the boys how it will appear in the hospital?? girl because my heart still love him with ease, so he quietly following them .....
; There, a woman crying, crying girl, the girl once again shed tears for the boy, but attained during the last more sad, more hysterical, the girl sitting in the window daydream constantly tears down out, suddenly she stood up, went to the table picked up the pen to write something on paper, pick up the phone and then she smiled and called the boy's phone, Hello I would like to see him can you??? ask you for giving me this opportunity to you? the park, thank you the left, the girl looked at the boy away in the back, said to myself, can not bear .......
A few days later the boy to heart transplant, he excitement of the woman said: ...
boy is really the heart transplant was successful, he woke up to the girl on the phone was busy, but it no answer, once, twice, three times .... .. the boy has been playing this way, but no one has been received, the boy frustrated, said: came in with a smile; . ; Then the boy asked: the same. deceased under the white cloth, cried quest is not the case and you wake up Yeah baby! her! her life is in love with her boys looked blankly you !to cry. looked at the girl that there is little blood on the clothes, looking at her hands white as snow, and suddenly the boy found the girl holding out a mass of paper, opened it, a girl wrote to his letter: Dear , I'm sorry, please do not blame me? I really love you, the day you wait for me in the park, I went, but did not show up, I am behind you, I want you all firmly in mind in heart, because I think my next life we ​​can together, although you did not fulfill its promise in this life, but I do not blame you, because I really love you, even if you do not love me, but my heart will be inside your body lifetime, this position is not occupied by anyone's Dear, oh, must be happy, I gave my all you happiness, but you must let the next life I am happy, right? dear, do not promise my next life and then abandoned me please? life and then to fulfill the promise of our afterlife. dear, good-bye, I wish you happiness ...
! you wake up please? we start again, I was wrong, I'm sorry, I have never not love you, baby! I was wrong !.... you back .. ah, there is a soul sitting beside him with tears, happy to say: ..... the world began to rain, the boy cried, soul crying, God was crying ....

没有评论:

发表评论