2012年1月11日星期三

tory burch flats- but please do not wear low cut you

Modern society may be

library is a place to learn, we all like to go there to study hall, there will not be thrust to the thrust to go for the classroom, you can easily go to Reading to find information. I do not know the library self-study who used the design of this table is, but we all sat around the table face to face I can not let people sit across from me, right?

I am not against girls sitting opposite me, but please do not wear low cut you? I am a normal 20 man several meters away from the rough face of a how do I read. You can go shopping I do not have to wear three views. If you really do go there I will do you the FANS, but here is the library, I went to the library to a hot day than to see you quoted that boil the capital. I confused the library are a bunch of stupid head all day, like me, stupid brain, do not understand why things romantic fool, you wear to the library in the end so the temptation is for what?

canteen on the second floor, you walk in the front, just to wear the skirt wrapped around the butt, I'm going to the canteen to eat, but I think I looked up to see what the impact of severe to my appetite. I have malnutrition, and anemia also do not want to die, I'm still young, the state waiting for me to build it. Now the weather is not so hot, I do not understand your ass exposed to the air can bring you much pleasure.

school after school, students are students, after all, I am not against you wear sexy, but you are trying to expose classified as synonymous with sexy I think you very vulgar, daily walk in a hurry to the class of the crowd, look at you wearing a low cut, short group tory burch flats, I feel as if walking in the ambiguous entertainment. This is our female students tory burch outlets, wearing a pheasant-like general, the packet carrying a loaded cosmetics, makeup, walk in our sacred ivory tower.

numerous pedestrians walking in the street heard the whispers of a very glamorous female university student is XX, and then pointing to speculate the chest geometry, what color underwear to wear tory burch flats, etc. . You should not do not know? Do not know your heart Zuoheganxiang.

this dress is not impossible but you should know how to point one occasion, right? You to campus as a T-station or in the studio? When you put your students or actors? Actors did not wear in everyday life so explicit. Maybe you think the pair of dress to attract attention to vanity, but you do not know what men are willing to spend a lifetime with such a woman?

my education out of our country and feel such a taste of a woman failed!

female students, please cover your ass and chest!

没有评论:

发表评论