2012年1月6日星期五

ugg boots sale- take it lightly when the proud

1. do not and I am better than lazy, I'm too lazy compared to you! -

2. despised my people so much, you think you are? -

3. the rich get married. -

4. Most people only three things: self-deception, deceptive, being bullied. -

5. not afraid of being used, afraid you are useless. -

6. other people's money is my worldly possessions. -

7. Women who have capacity for Yue, who makes herself male poor! -

8. left the Castle in, or there is hope ... ... -

9. a strong protest against the TV advertising time spots! -

10. days did not drop any on me, still bitter mind, work my muscles ... -

11. money, when to eat vegetables at home; money, when in the hotel to eat vegetables ... ... -

12. My principle is: people do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, I get angry! -

13. people always make mistakes, or the correct way overcrowded. -

14. Occasionally a silent quiet life you will feel so cool, but the quiet life of a mime you will suffer ... ... -

15. generation gap is - I asked Dad:

16. a fierce look at you much, you look closely, not as a fierce look. -

17. one can not eat fat, but fat is a mouthful to eat out! -

18. smattering of men a woman had become a man's wife, the men are aware of what the old woman had become a woman. -

-

19. God gave us in youth but also gave us acne. -

20. problems first to find the cause, not a strange planet has no gravity constipation. -

21. I was on a fool's seeds, the results under the rain ... ... drowned. -

22. Money is not everything, and sometimes need a credit card. -

23. I allow you into my world, but I will never allow you to walk around the world. -

24. I hope that one day my wallet can double click, then select the one hundred dollar bills, press -

25. pigs famous people are afraid afraid of strong, male fear of female Papan money. -

26. If money is a mistake, I prefer to repeat the mistakes again. -

27. If marriage is the tomb of love, then I expect a man to bury me. -

28. Do not hang in a tree, you can to try several times around the tree. -

29. Everyone has a dream at least, there is a reason to go strong. -

30. mature people do not ask the past, smart people do not ask now, open-minded people do not ask the future. -

31. Love is like a rubber band pulled two people injured is always reluctant to let go of that one! -

32. mind if there is no resting places, where are the Rangers! -

33. see me later you will suddenly find that: the original commander also can be specific! -

34. a child is not learning, her mother said:

35. noon in the cafeteria called two vegetables, eat the first one shocked me: there is still more difficult than this to eat food? I eat the second cry: really have ah! -

-

36. cherish the life - God has let you live, you certainly have his arrangements. -

37. work, take a step backward; love, take a step back empty. -

38. We have a small difference: she wanted me to put dirt into gold, I want her as the gold as dirt. -

39. my mother say that life is best not to miss two things: the last one home car and a love you. -

40. a man can not hack it alone too real woman, a woman did not bother too much strength, let alone men. -

41. even if I was a toad, I determined not to marry his mother toad. -

42. Recently, many people jumping, we do not accidentally smashed up. -

43. Look into my eyes, in addition to gum, you will see the determination and sincerity. -

44. my next life I will be reborn to be a woman, then marry a man like me. -

45. sleep is an art - who can not stop my pursuit of artistic footsteps! -

46. I only have a car, or own. -

47. men young gold, I cut down the legs, and even pieces of copper did not find it! -

48. If you see a shadow in front, do not be afraid, it is because the sun behind you! -

49. Q: Do you like my point? A: like you away from me! -

50. Not the end -

-

51. life four Mercy: drought every Kam Yu, a drop; foreign land refresher, creditors; wedding night, next door; pass the examination, the dream. -

52. Love is like playing basketball, there is a defensive attack, and sometimes there are fake! -

53. morning and stay in bed, then six coins in his pocket: If you throw to are positive, went to school. Hesitated for a long time, or forget, do not take the risk. -

54. success is more money to the wife enough of her husband, the wife of success is to find such a husband. -

55. pigs pig thinking, man was thinking. If the pig was thinking that it is not a pig - a Journey! -

56. zoo monkeys ugly, cute spit. One day I went, I spit; one day you go, monkey vomit. -

57. others are drawing near, I subsolar money. -

58. long, long time ago, lies and real bath in the river, lies the first wash, wear real clothes to leave, but refused to wear real clothes lie. Later, in people's eyes, only to wear real clothes lie, it is difficult to accept the naked truth. -

59. Rose, you; chocolate, you; diamond, you; you and me. -

60. three lines, must be my teacher ugg boots sale, Three Musketeers, there must be a strong, triangle, must be an injury. -

61. men hate women when money tacky, tacky rich woman when the wait. -

62. I want to puppy love, but too late ... ... -

63. poetry and painting will not, cook and too tired. -

-

64. also sad tears, have sadly broken heart, this is -

65. you never see I love you, because I only see you when we come to love you. Also, you never see my most lonely herve leger fashion, because I only if you can not see me, I was the most lonely. -

66. make you tired is not the distant mountains, but a grain of sand inside your shoes! -

67. driving is difficult, I'm afraid there are new people. -

68. Happiness is when the itch scratch on, but unfortunately that is the itch scratch vain, but unfortunately, a long time feel the soul and body are ready to make the kind of itch. -

69. spring, I own the land buried in the village, the autumn harvest a lot of guy herve leger blue, then I changed the name of the village

village

70. married and not married to a woman points two, married men and forced to marry a voluntary sub-two. -

71. students, easy. Live, easy. Life is not easy. -

72. fault is temporary regret is forever missed regret. -

73. Economists say: capital flows will be added. Later I found out my funds in the flow of funds in the value of others. -

74. Who I am white, thin, beautiful, good friends whom I will. -

75. one minute how long? It depends on which you are squatting on the toilet, or other in the toilet outside. -

76. time I saw two uncle to buy food, blurted out:

77. work bored? Toss play, positive on the Internet, negative on the bed, put on work, tilting it to work, overtime fell shattered on the application, if the two fell out, it day by day wrestling! -

-

78. childhood teacher told me Oh, suddenly I see! -

79. Comrades: Do not stock too risky, the safest or tofu - tofu made is hard to do is dilute the curd, bean curd skin is thin to do, is to do no more milk, put smell of the stinky tofu, a sure win to break even. -

80. life ideal is the ideal life. -

81. men as tobacco and alcohol and deepen friendship, friendship between women since leaving the deeper discontent. -

82. love a person, to understand but also open solution; to apologize but also thanks; to admit also error correction; to be understanding and considerate; is to accept and not stand; is tolerant and not condoned; is not supported control; is sympathy, not questioned; is talk, not a complaint; is memorable but not forgotten; communicate with each other, not everything is explained; is quietly praying for each other, not to mention many other requirements. -

83. Do not force a man to lie, he will hate you; do not take him seriously, you will hate him. -

84. one day mung bean and his girlfriend broke up, he has been crying ... crying ... the result has been sprouting up ... ... -

85. Huyou man woman, called molested; woman Fudge man, called seduce; flicker between men and women, called love. -

86.

87. everything comes naturally, failing to take it easy, take it lightly when the proud, frustrated, frankly. -

88. in the human above the people when people make; in people under when people make their own. -

-

89. but also the impulse to show that you have passion for life; always the impulse to show that you still do not understand life. -

90. iron rice bowl is not always the true meaning of food to eat in one place, but a life where all food to eat. -

91. eyes closed, opened, and one day later. Eyes closed, never opened, life is over. -

92. Time is the best teacher, unfortunately - the last he killed the all students. -

93. not to eat pork, pig run! see. -

94. wages, the accounting said to me:

95. be remembered, forget the forgotten. Changeable, and accept change. -

96. precious than gold is honest; broader than the sea also is inclusive; than high mountains but also moral. -

97. one's life may need very little - a glass of water, a bowl of rice, an I love you. But I hope: you pour the water, the rice is that you do, I love you is that you personally said to me. -

98. Life is like a Board! Not to catch a good hand, but to lay the hand bad card. -

-

99. When you use someone else's finger pointing time, please do not forget your own three fingers are pointing to themselves. -

100. like to find a boyfriend like EXCEL - want to hide to hide, want to filter on the filter, to remove to remove a non-high -

Xing, I do not save it! -

101. love make people forget the time, and time is people forget love. -

102. sleep is for practical work, practical work in order to sleep. -

103. If you wish to succeed, when the persistence of good friend, the experience of staff to care for the brothers, with hope for the Sentinel. -

104. men have no money, like dishes, salt and some much less flavor. Tips: too much salt, do not benefit from physical and mental health. -

105. Now the dream will determine my future. They still sleep for a bar. -

106. Many years ago, there will be a rainbow after the storm. -

107. nostalgia - not because of how good that time, but because you're young at that time. -

108. to the hospital for examination, passing ENT, after careful examination, the doctor wrote on my medical form a

没有评论:

发表评论