2012年1月3日星期二

ugg ultra tall- I just want to tell your side.

Moved 4 [07.04.01]
101. a few minutes before he was beside me, and now he is just a few steps away from me, this short distance, but it seems to have come to the stage how to go.
102. days when yu lying to outsiders, will be a natural look, but the face she cares about people, technology has not quite right, even when I know she is real, even when false, So I believe her!
103. this hand if you want to hold five years, may be a bit tired, but more than two decades might consider it!
104. ... If I want another five years, holding your hands together to see this picture, I feel should be very good.
105. Chrysanthemum, you forget me? You told me that even if one day I have white hair, and you still will stay with me. I fell into the cave, when you carry me out of the devil grassland; you help me find a view of the United States to save the azaleas. You always need you in my time in front of me, that many memories, do not you remember?
106. you think you are fishing in the view of the United States wronged you? Do you think you call it shame you shoot? I tell you, at that time I never saw a single all that happy ho!
107. you like to hug people, but do you think Yun Hee will hug you, or hug a hedgehog?
108. in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora International Trade Convention in the Convention on Biological Diversity has expressly provided in: in the face of rare and precious wildlife, the national government has the responsibility to plan conservation areas, special measures will be taken when necessary to ensure the security of resources supra s shoes, I need a list to give you a look over it? Zhang Han, general manager.
109. lie lie with you this had nothing to do, you can not be wronged by the lie as an excuse for you!
110. very touching thing? How much, how much you can block the mouth, then just forget about all the story, from now on not to appear in front of me.
111. a word one million single contacts are too ho told me, eight Babai million and buy back your reputation is very cheap!
112. I hate you, I really hate you, because you will not even let me not forget the opportunity you gave me.
113. If you harbor guilt, promise me one thing, to be happy, that after marriage!
114. a lot of time with your eyes and heart to see the same thing, will have different results.
115. small pond is not large whales installed, he will one day return to his own ocean.
116. wait is a boring and tiring thing, so I do not want to wait for me like you have been, if we really want, for me to do some fun things, such as slowing down the pace of your own, you I desperately need to work hard, not hard to see your favorite literature books, to see your favorite novel, something you enjoy doing.
117. love the little sparrow lying, lie not change the habit.
118. I am the only person I like to laugh.
119. apologies are not bad things, the courage to admit people who are more charismatic.
120. In fact, I only love one person from start to finish, his name alone. Names are Hao. Word garland lettuce. No. pig!!!
121. Sometimes unintended reaction, is really the choice of
122. I lost a total of 23 stones, plus two stamp your hand, you do this slow ah!
123. Hao alone are not God, he is one, is an ordinary man, his heart also want to feel the love, keep love, he would stand on a trembling like the girl in front of hope that she will love him. Lettuce all in a single garland Hao heart, how can you wake up and ignore the garland lettuce him? !
124. are either single-Hao, or garland chrysanthemum, standing in front of true love, true love I just want to be hugging a person.
125. I know you hate lie to me, so no way to pretend you love me, this is the single were ho, I understand, I do not like you're not happy, if only Ye Tianyu can make you happy, I can let go of sake of.
126. The wife is very strange yeah, I do so percent is for you birthday, you do not, say, that ~ thank you
127. are either single-Hao with Chrysanthemum, for you, may be two completely different people, but they all love Ye Tianyu!
128. ah credible scandal, gossip credible!! --- (Episode 13 crab & fan)
129. My mother taught me from childhood, can eat anything, just can not lose.
130. Starting today, the only laugh I'm afraid people are of a ho. Hope you will, every day, happy smile can face the future.
131. I am glad you have a risk every time when I have around you, but each time the position is not tired of it?
132. I also liked the feeling you have hurt for me, feeling as if you really care about, really jealous of me together with another girl.
133. who break the curse who is responsible, right and proper.


5 [07.04.01] moved not only friends, but also lost a person who always support you.
135. I love you! These three words, for a girl like me, the need to say how much courage it exports, but if so you can return for more of a concern for me, I would like to say three words to you at any time.
136. I am a very strict standard, but the bank which I do not accept is not ten million, 30 million mansion is the basic equipment, as your car Well ... OK friends?
137. a single general manager, ah, open Mercedes sent to gas, probably in the history of your first person!
138. I am willing! I would like to have when your lighthouse, but only in a situation to be able to set up - I always see you!
139. as long as you have been looking at me, I am not afraid.
140. Have you ever told me too, lived in Ye Tianyu's heart an angel. In fact, Ye Tianyu but clearly than anyone else, all in a single center which is home to a ho
141. If you think you have just such things, will be able to impress me,, then you ... ... a success!
142. an attack on people not to be too calculating, will be his last victim.
143. percent back, Zifu back, Zifu's mother has come back.
144. I know your purpose is even, but I am willing to be your advantage, because I do not want the truth was I brought into the coffin.
145. such a thing as long as the wish once, I felt my personality, an insult once, live life in the scam, not even the good memories.
146. you get the whole world but lose the most precious things in life.
147. I had even come out you will be entangled, and she also scored impressive!
148. I am afraid there will be a lot of danger, I just want to tell your side.
149. I am going to do now is not the focus, the focus is to do things we should do.
150. you expect more severe, the more his small space, the greater the pressure on him.
151. I do not know how to help you, only the most stupid way to protect you.
152. valet is a job that is supposed to be agile. Work is such thing, resilient in order to be respected.
153. believe me, my life is not a valet!
154. I am your beacon, and I will always look at you, when you sad, I is your assurance.
155. punch was then forced, a smile playing it?
156. you lose your original principle of life, but also I congratulate you even? I should mourn for you now!
157. rain and then the next big thing ah! Let Zi Qian disappeared, anyway, Zi Qian is gone, no one will care about - no one will care!
158. is that you give me to eat toffee, then I think this is the best in the world to eat sugar!
159. The first code service industry, What do you know? Is the guest is always right, guests will never be wrong.
160. I do not have time to mourn the past, only to move forward.
161. the end, people care about to lose!
162. I like! As long as they are Fan Yunxi I like your hair, your eyes, your eyebrows, or even your scars, I like!
163. , with the stars you want to, want to send you roses, you want to see you happy.
165. I remember the same time tomorrow morning, to a brave smile and laugh, laugh to one person.
166. I will let you into a fur seals, sea lions, sea cat, sea ducks, sea chicken!
167. you this lonely lady!
168. I do not want only one person happy, I want you happy.
169. I care about you and want to take good care of you.
170. alone are ho, you actually left me here, do not think, you say I'm sorry all right, I will not forgive you!
171. seriously speaking, she is not very pretty, but they always thought he was very attractive, money eyes, love petty, I had more selfish arrogant, it would not know how to be considerate of others, she let I learned to really love the feeling of a person, changed my perception of many things. When I was confused, she would teach me to listen to the voice of his heart; she makes me tired when I rely on; When I was a prince, she loves me; but when I exhausted when I leave she do not give up, she said ... She said that the heart alone are ho, there lived a
172. No wonder your toes, than you are smart.
173. even if very small chance, I will have to give it a try.
174. disgusting Oh, with the frog kissing, you are better than being artificial respiration.
175. to tell you, I do not like to be threatened!
176. sparrow can change the Phoenix, but after all ugg ultra tall, is the sparrow sparrow, always in a pinch, revealing its nature.





6 [07.04.01] moved I hit you, I harm no memory of who you become, you still lose, I really was a bad person, but I met you in danger and frustration when I was able to rescue desperate So this time, I'll save you.
178. you can not always get into trouble for me supras shoes cheap, so I would be very worried!
179. I fancy he must have stuck his bottom, and I blame the long-term gas delivery, moving heavy objects, the practice of round and Alice ass, finally asking for trouble it!
180. He's a great piano playing, he would praise me a pair of hard-working hands, I fell into the water when he came to rescue me desperate, we were forced to move, he will come up with the best way to save me.
181. you do not come, but I have the concept of virginity, if you dare to come, I cried Oh.
182. If this ring will be able to judge everything, then the original Ye Tianyu picked up the ring, Badu pull it down, is not she is my true love?
183. Ye Tianyu, I love you!
184. is called Oliver boundless repent, you will soon go back now!
185. no one will
186. you laugh a good time Oh, if time can be reversed, I am willing to pay all the costs, as long as you can always smile and laugh.
187. If I knew I might lose you, I will never choose to leave. You know, you have to sleep for a month three days fifteen hours twentieth and ... eighteen seconds, since you fell asleep after the stars in the sky a lot less, I think they must have come to you ... dream to it! A person not too happy to see the stars Oh, I will be very lonely.
188. love with need are two different things!
189.Madam Ruby: It's called love, it will be for you to find true love, only love there, it will trap her fingers tightly.
190.Madam Ruby said the lover fall, as long as people love to have a person, you can never be separated.
191. do not worry, if you are afraid of it, holding my hand, there I do not worry!
192. Now my turn, since the days of Yu forget me, on behalf of it between us to start over, chasing her before I ran, I now change her forever.
193. in broad daylight, dare to take liberties with decent women, when I was bullied ah!
194. For a woman, the first encounter with a loved one's place, is the most memorable, so you have to rebuild the encounter was to awaken the memory of her love for you.
195. It is said that there is a whale, from the cold Arctic climate change regardless of the environment, full of travel to the warm Pacific Ocean, is to meet with the object of destiny, I want to be like that of whales, so even if every ten ocean, I think I can overcome.
196. you know I see a meteor shower mood? Kind of lonely despair, the pain, you say one hundred apologies, no way to make up for it!
197. you forget me at once, suddenly gone and you thought my feelings? You should try the pain forgotten by others, so it is only fair ah!
198. virtue, waste is a root of all evil.
200. life, who are still willing to die.
202. It is said that human memory is your most impressive moment, the first fall you, for the first time to speak, or the first day of school, but my memory is from the first sight That girl named Ye Tianyu began, has gone through ninety-six days and nine hours thirty-six points, from that moment, I began to re-record a blank memory.
203. I like an abandoned child, waiting for a miracle does not occur, as if waiting for a lifetime, I finally heard the angel's call.
204. The first time I feel protected, warm with the collection. Suddenly ... I would also like to do even for her.
205. This is the Ye Tianyu, coma and even their own weakness, she was worried about me. Is the time, I understand the feeling of the day Yu, From that moment, I do not want to pursue my past is not even, I was Chrysanthemum, that also carry the gas in the money as coolies, and secretly in love with Ye Tianyu's Chrysanthemum. And not others.
206. even if I'm just a frog, but also to find a way into a prince, waving sword, rescue the trapped princess.
207. For this smile, even if to say one thousand, ten thousand lies, I am willing.
208. Vaguely, I heard a ringing of bells, a declaration of our love. The moment, shoot with the new identity, that is, Ye Tianyu's boyfriend. This period of time, short-term memory is the happiest, most carefree of a memory.
209. From the days of Yu had concerns with a smile, I knew she wanted to cover up even, I do not ask, and pretended not to see her tears, but I think that the secret of her sad, some told me about. Last night, the witness of the stars in the sky, we promise the next one, with the commitment to a hundred. So I made a decision, so that I can in the world of disappearing before the shoot, always keep in the days of Yu side.
210. I know I fall on the shoulders, is the day yu tears, not rainfall.
211. This watch, at least for a little ring to it! In that week, remember, I came back down today, promises to give day-yu, so I came back, I want to take her point of view of this the


没有评论:

发表评论